Financial Controller / Director - Technology Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$800000 - HK$1200000 per annum|
About the company:
A rapidly expanding internet and technology business with a high growth potential. The company has set up its headquarters in Hong Kong to oversee its major markets within Asia Pacific. With secured funding and a proven business model, the client is now looking to further grow its finance function to support its business growth.
- Manage and lead the regional Finance & Accounting team, involved in regional controllership across APAC and Greater China
- In charge of all rounded finance functions including financing, investment strategy, taxation and auditing
- Provide analytical insights for business planning and analytical purposes
- Improvement of existing internal controls
- Manage and improve existing reporting and analysis processes
- Ad hoc projects required by senior management
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with professional qualification
- At least 12 years of working experience in Accounting related fields in a sizable organization and at least 4 years in supervisory or managerial level
- Previous IPO experience would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Previous experience in a regional or APAC focused role would be an added advantage
- Working experience in technology, online or internet businesses would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and business partnering ability
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Interested applicants, please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #231063 - Financial Controller / Director - Technology Firm in the subject line.