Financial Controller - Retail Industry
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A well-established brand in the retail space of their category. The firm is currently undergoing another phase of growth and is looking for a Financial Controller to join and lead the finance function.
- Reporting to the Chairman, the role will be in charge of the finance and accounting function
- Manage and lead an accounting team of 8-10 members of staff
- Maintain and ensure strong internal controls are met, work closely with other internal stakeholders on FP&A and analysis
- Provide quality commercial and business insights to the senior management team
- Provide recommendations to local business on, lease terms operations from a finance perspective
- Any other Ad Hoc projects
- Degree holder, CPA qualified accountant, knowledge of listing rules and reporting standards
- Minimum 10 years of experience with retail exposure in sizable company, listed companies preferred
- Previous Audit experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering experience with other functions is a plus
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
The client offers a competitive remuneration package with a convenient office location. Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to email@example.com with a short summary of your experiences.