Financial Controller - Fintech Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an expanding and innovative start-up Asset Management business deploying advanced Fintech investment management platform and focused on various investment opportunities for clients in Asia. In response to the rapid growth in the region, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Financial Controller to join the group.
Reporting to the Group Executive, you will be leading and managing the finance and accounting team, monitoring all financial matters, including but not limited to regulatory reporting, management reporting, consolidation as well as cash flow management. You will also be responsible for conducting operational review of current financial control processes and reporting procedures, rolling out new control standards, facilitating audit reviews and participating in ad hoc projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Legal Entity Control, Financial Control gained from Big 4 and commercial field
- Experience gained from Asset Management firms is highly advantageous
- Familiar with regulatory reporting requirements for HKMA and / or SFC
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, ideally Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 or quoting reference number 219054
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.