Finance Manager - APAC
A globally leading engineering and consulting firm with strong APAC exposure. The company has over 10,000 staff worldwide and have projects in over 100 countries. Their Hong Kong office is currently looking for a Finance Manager for APAC reporting and controlling functions in addition to coordinating with regional business leaders in budgeting, forecasting.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, the role will head up the financial reporting and accounting team
- In charge of taking the lead in the management of daily finance operations including accounting staff locally and overseas
- Strengthen financial controls within the group, ensure financial integrity and work closely with the shared service centre
- Provide guidance on technical accounting and regional taxation matters
- Liaise with external auditors, and manage overseas staff
- Any other ad hoc duties and projects
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 5 years in a managerial position
- Previous experience managing large teams of over 10 people would be an added advantage
- Experience in the services, construction or engineering industry would be a plus
- Occasional business travel in the APAC region
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin - plus)
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #223492 - Finance Manager - APAC in the subject title.