|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing engineering and manufacturing group specializing in engineering projects and building facilitates. The Group has strong presence across APAC, especially in Hong Kong, China and Macau.
To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Financial Controller to join their team to look after their Group Accounting & Reporting.
- Reporting to the Financial Director and CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading all Finance Functions, including the AR, AP team, treasury team, tax team
- Overseeing all finance, accounting and compliance issues
- Supervise the group consolidation for reporting
- Leading and assessing any M&A projects and Joint Venture Opportunities
- Conducting any investment analysis
- Ensure proper financial management and reporting
- Prepare and publish timely weekly and monthly financial statements
- Review and present the monthly and yearly financial reports for Director
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and preform due diligence
- Implement necessary policies to strengthen internal control
- Communicate with the PRC team and look after the PRC operations by streamlining and processes and standardising policies
- Handling any ad hoc projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline, Qualified accountant. Training in Big4 is preferred
- At least 10 years working experiences, preferably in industries related to Engineering, Construction and Building Materials
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Occasional Travel in PRC is needed
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.