Our client is a US listed Apparel multinational with their APAC HQ in Hong Kong. Due to internal movement, they are currently seeking for a highly talented and driven Financial Controller to oversee their APAC operations.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead a sizable team based in Hong Kong, overseeing the APAC accounting operations. Working closely with the Shared Service Centre, you will ensure high quality reports are being produced, and that USGAAP and SOX compliance are being observed. This role will see you providing strong leadership and guidance to the regional markets on statutory reporting and internal control processes. Being part of the management team, you will help drive the transformation projects, working closely not just with senior finance leaders, but also operations teams across theregion, deep diving into their P&L's as well as advising on M&A and divesture projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountant
- Minimum 12 years of financial management experience
- Strong supervisory skills gained in US MNC in a matrix environment
- Excellent technical knowledge, US GAAP and SOX
- Ability to business partner with stakeholder and operations
- Prior APAC market exposure is key
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 222687 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only