Financial Analyst - Urgent hiring
- Well-established Brokerage firm
- Excellent career path
- Vast amount of exposure
Our client is a well-established brokerage firm with a strong presence across APAC. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for a Financial Analyst to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Responsible for month-end closing and preparation of monthly management reports
- Review daily and monthly P/L and perform financial analysis
- Assist in annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Liaise with sales team for sales and commission reports
- Participate in other ad hoc. duties such as project management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with accounting qualification (HKICPA/CPA/ACCA)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting/ financial analysis experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.