Financial Analyst, up to 35k
- Westernised Working Culture
- Work-life balance
- Regional role
Our client is a well-established Insurance Group with global coverage and strong business presence. Due to continuous business growth, the group is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the financial planning and analysis function for APAC regions. You will be assisting the Finance Manager in annual budget planning, and quarterly forecasting. In addition, you will need to prepare financial analysis based on the expenditure and business performance with advice as well as participate in formulating business plan to stimulate business performance. As a Financial analyst, you will also be responsible to ensure the internal control of the business procedure and the compliance of the reporting as well as other ad hoc. duties.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Around 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- Straight big4 candidate is welcomed
- A good team player, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.