Financial Analyst, Start Immediate
Due to business expansion, my client is now increasing headcount within the FP&A team to support the supply chain of the new business line. You will start with a 12 months contract with a high potential to be converted to perm.
- Prepare financial and management reports
- Prepare annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasts and variance analyses
- Conduct periodic physical inventory count at tollers/suppliers sites
- Coordinate with Business to ensure financial needs are addressed
- Handle system implementation project when needed
- Occasional travel to China - 2 to 4 times per year
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 2 years in financial analysis
- Manufacturing background is an advantage; Costing experience is ideal but not a must
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Immediately Available is a must
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only