Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst - FMCG
Our client is a FMCG multinational with headquarters in Europe and Hong Kong serves as one of their International strategic hubs. They are currently seeking for a Senior Financial Analyst to oversee their FP&A function in Hong Kong.
- Assist in developing financial and statistical reporting through metrics, KPI's and variance analysis to improve management decision making
- Establish analytical processes, financial modeling and develop analyses for complex financial or business issues to support management decision making
- Collect, analyze and interpret sales data, leveraging existing data sources and tools for Sales/Finance Team summarizing key trends and market opportunities
- Create customer data analysis, rebate analysis, sales forecast, etc for Sales/Finance Team.
- Closely work with Sales Team to provide sales pipeline and forecast
- Provide an effective communication with internal business partners on service quality commitment and operational support
- Perform ad hoc projects and analysis
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in financial planning and analysis, business analysis, or auditing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY45940. For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.