Financial Analyst - MNC, Urgent hiring
Our client is a US Multinational listed company with a global presence. With their business expanding quickly, they are currently looking for a Financial Analyst for their APAC region focusing on Financial analysis and Credit Control function.
Reporting to the APAC Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Analyse and investigate any un-allocated cash received and prepare Reconciliation of Account Balances
- Process improvement on Credit Control function
- Assist APAC Finance Manager on budgeting, forecasting, cost center reporting, and Finance Analysis maximizing opportunities
- Prepare month-end revenue/expense accrual/reversal system upload files.
- Create tracking documentations and aging report in order to monitor the Actual vs Budget & Forecast on quarterly basis
- Highlight any potential credit risk and report to APAC Finance Manager
- Assist in ad hoc financial reports and reconciliation tasks as requested by APAC Finance Manager, Head of APAC and Global Finance team
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Financial/Business analysis/Credit Control, experience in financial planning would be a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills, able to build and maintain a good relationship with stakeholders.
- Flexibility on work hours due to time zones and peak seasons
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
Please contact Ariel Chan at +852 3103 4336 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #233374 Financial Analyst. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk