Financial Analyst - MNC, FMCG Company
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established FMCG company with products reputable across the APAC regions. They are now looking for a Financial Analyst to support their fast growing business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the full profit and loss analysis for the local business. You will establish analytical processes, financial models, and develop analyses for financial or business issues to support management decision making. You will also assist with annual budget, monthly forecast, and perform trend analysis and recommend relevant actions and initiatives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is a big plus
- At least 1 year of experience in Management Reporting/ financial analysis, preferably in FMCG / Retail / Trading Industry
- Previous experience in External Audit is highly preferred
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Financial Analyst
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY83531. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.