Financial Analyst - MNC, Big 4 background preferred
Our client is a global leader in developing and providing products and corporate services to the worldwide companies and directly to consumers. With their business expanding quickly, they are currently looking for an ambitious, high-calibre individual to join them as a Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for consolidating and preparing monthly forecast from business units. You will prepare monthly management reports and quarterly forecast, and conduct in depth financial analysis including sales analysis, margin analysis and cost analysis to support management decisions. You will business partner with various business units and assist with the strategic planning and implementation of regional initiatives to drive further success in their business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- Previous background in Big 4 is highly preferred
- Experience in Retail / FMCG / Trading is definitely an advantage but not a must
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Excellent English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY48302. For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.