Financial Analyst - Immediate, MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$28000 - HK$35000.00 per month|
About the company:
A leading footwear manufacturing US company, it focus in US, Asia and Europe market and a supplier of choice of over 350 brands. With its rapid business growth in China and Indonesia, the company now is looking for a Financial Analyst to report to Finance Director and be responsible to provide financial reporting, planning and analytical support to their Management team.
- Provide financial reporting, planning and analytical support to the Management team
- Support country controllers to ensure accurate, timely reporting in compliance with the group standards and formats for all monthly management reporting
- Analyse financial data and extracting and defining relevant information, interpreting data for the purpose of determining financial performance
- Develop financial models and standard reporting and analytical tools, utilizing existing reporting tools for various analytical reports
- Active participates annual business planning and forecasting process
- Ad hoc assignments and analysis according from Management.
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance or above
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in a Financial Analyst role is preferred
- Previous work experience in manufacturing company would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Solid Finance or Accounting background and familiar with planning and reporting
- Analytical, self-motivated and with self-discipline
- Hands-on and able to work without subordinates
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Travel within Asia is required
Interested applicants, please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #231200 - Financial Analyst - Immediate, MNC in the subject line.