Financial Analyst | FP&A, Data Analysis | MNC Culture
A globally leading player in the infrastructure, logistics and transportation business. With regional Headquarters in Hong Kong, the group level finance team is based in Hong Kong and oversees the global business. They are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to lead a team to drive the budgeting, forecasting as well as business analytical functions.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounting reports, variance analysis and reconciliation
- Assist in the budgeting and planning process
- Coordinate with other departments in the preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual financials, forecasts and budget
- Support continuous improvement through identifying and suggesting changes
- Involve in implementing the initiatives / projects of the team
- Prepare ad hoc management reports and analysis
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and familiar with MS Office suit
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY48302. For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.