Financial Analyst, Corporate Development
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$35000.00 - HK$40000.00 per month|
Our client is a multinational corporation that is engaged in the entertainment industry. They are operating on a global scale and is continuing to expand their presence in Asia. As a result, they are looking for a high caliber to join as a Corporate Development Analyst to be part of a prestigious brand and growing business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will analyze the market trend, construct financial models for M&A and internal business proposals. You will monitor the ongoing projects, participate in formulating group's business strategy and development plan. The person will also carry out financial planning and analysis to determine key issues and opportunities to support the corporate value of the group companies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in finance, accounting or relevant discipline with professional qualification
- 2-4 years of working experience within management consulting firm or in-house strategy team
- Hands-on with duties such as financial modeling, valuations, and building business plan
- Experience gained from multinational environment and experience in working in regional team
- Fluent/Native communication, both written and spoken, in English
Please contact Janet Chan at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number JC 44942. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.