Finance Project Officer/ Analyst, Banking, 25-30k
Our Client is one of the Global Banks who is now looking for a Project Finance Officer to join their team
- Participate in reviewing and testing application system to ensure the system generated deliverables can achieve the anticipated business benefits
- Act as a business analyst to collect, analyze and translate Finance's users' requirements into specifications and documents to ensure the feasibility of projects
- Administer daily maintenance operations of the accounting and other systems, investigate and provide solutions to business issues arising from these systems, to coordinate help from related IT teams if required, to ensure operations efficiency.
- Coordinate system changes/enhancements with key stakeholders, prepare documentation for the User Acceptance Test and arrange rollouts such as user training to ensure these changes are executed smoothly.
- University degree holder in Accounting / Business or Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience of finance in major insurance companies or financial institutions
- Strong written and verbal language skills in Cantonese and English
- Proficiency in computer skills i.e.Microsoft Office Suite, especially Access and Excel
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with people at all levels
- Initiative, independent, analytical, patient and able to work under pressure
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only