Finance Project Manager, ERP - Private Equity
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$600000 - HK$840000 per annum + Bonus|
Our private equity client is currently looking for a high calibre finance candidate to drive and implement value added solutions for their portfolio companies. This role is looking for a strong ERP Finance Project Manager based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be instrumental in bridging the gap between Finance functions and ERP service providers for our client's portfolio companies. You will be the key coordinator for these projects, with the responsibility of ensuring its success through delivery of whole lifecycle. You must have strong commercial sense and excellent organisational skills with ability to manage different stakeholders.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- CPA or equivalent accounting qualification
- At least 8 years' working experience with relevant exposure to ERP Finance Systems implementation a MUST
- Project Management certification highly desirable
- Must come from commercial industries including manufacturing, retail, trading, automotive, resources, to name a few
- Highly proficient communicator in English, Cantonese with Mandarin a plus
- Strong work ethics with continuous improvement type of mind-set
- Requires relevant HK Market experience
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY now by quoting RR219702.
Sadly, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.