Finance Project Manager - Asset Management (1-year Contract)
- Well-established Asset Management firm
- Work-life balance
- Westernised Culture
Our client is an established Asset Management firm with business operations in over 20 countries across the globe. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the Regional FP&A team as a Manager on contract basis to support various finance projects.
Reporting to the Head of Regional Financial Planning and Analysis, you will be working as a business partner with the country finance teams across APAC and other internal stakeholder for the implementation of different business projects. You will need to perform budget planning and cost control of the projects as well as provide viable suggestions or recommendations on enhancing the cost efficiency. As a Senior Manager, you will also need to prepare timely management reporting and other business analysis on the business projects.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience gained from the Banking/Financial Services industry preferably with audit background
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.