Finance Project Manager - 1 year Contract
Our client is one of the fastest growing life insurance businesses in the market. Due to continuous improvements, our client is looking for an experienced Finance professional to lead different projects within their Finance function in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be independently responsible for leading and managing different business initiatives around system enhancements, operational efficiencies, and other projects related to their Finance operations. You will work very closely with other different functions including Actuarial, Operations and IT. You must have strong understanding of insurance processes, and be able to influence various levels of stakeholders. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are pre-requisite.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA or equivalent accounting qualification
- At least 5 years relevant Finance Projects management experience
- Insurance industry background, highly desirable. Other financial institutions exposure can be considered
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese And Mandarin
- Can work independently with tight deadlines
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR221588.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.