Finance Manager, Start-up company
Our client is a start-up company. With their finance team expanding, a new position has arise and they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the company.
Reporting to the Group Financial Director, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor and ensure timely month-end closing of the full set of accounts
- Prepare consolidation and review annual budgets, monthly forecasts
- Ensure financial reporting and operation are comply with internal controls and compliance
- Provide financial insights and advice to management
- Perform ad hoc assignments from time to time
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA member or equivalent is preferred
- Big 4 background is preferred
- Think outside of the box and enjoy a value-adding position
- Good language skills in spoken English and Cantonese
Please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BC232717. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.