Finance Manager - Private Equity
- Leading PE firm
- Westernized working environment
- Work-life balance
Our client is a European Based Private Equity firm with AUM over 1 Billion EUR and strong global presence. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join the finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be leading a small team to oversee the daily finance operations for local and APAC markets. Furthermore, You will be responsible for preparing timely financial and management reports as well as regulatory reports. In addition, you will liaise closely with internal stakeholders for annual budget, quarterly forecast and other financial analysis. As a Finance Manager, you will participate in other ad hoc. duties such as cash flow management, annual audit, investment projects etc.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years of relevant accounting experience gained in Financial Services/Banking/Audit industry
- FRR experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Cantonese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.