Finance Manager- Private Equity
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established PE firm with a strong global presence and AUM around 20bn USD. To cope with continuous growth, the Finance team is now looking for a dynamic, energetic and proactive Finance Manage join the team.
Reporting to the CFO, APAC, you will be overseeing a full spectrum of daily accounting functions including reviewing AP/AR, handling month-end closing, and preparation of FRR returns. You will also be expected to perform cash flow management and prepare an annual budget as well as the quarterly forecast for management's review. As a Finance Manager, you will also be working closely with the internal stakeholder for accounting system migration as well as other ad hoc. tasks such as reviewing tax filings, and managing the internal and external audit process.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Banking/Asset Management
- Big4 audit experience is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of FRR returns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.