Finance Manager, MNC
Our client is the largest market leader in their specialized field. They have very strong global presence and close to 100,000 employees world wide. Their offices are located across APAC, Europe, USA and the Middle East. A very exciting position has arise and they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their APAC finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for financial modelling and due diligence for M&A projects
- Prepare analysis on projects for financial and operational risk area, return on investment and interest rate etc
- Ensure the compliance, internal policies and IFRS are met for the projects
- Review contracts for projects and advise on financial and tax matters
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent qualification
- Big 4 background preferred
- Excellent modelling and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel to project location occasionally
- Able to speak fluent English and Mandarin
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.