Finance Manager - MNC
Our client is a multinational consultancy firm that provides professional solutions to businesses ranging from growing start-ups to large-scale corporations. The company has successfully earned and sustain their position as one of the titans in the industry. To cope with their growing demand and expansion, the company is now in search for a Finance Manager to join their team.
- Lead the accounting team and ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Prepare analytical review on financial reports to ensure accuracy, perform variance analysis on Sales, expenses, P&L, and Cash Flow including inventories and Capex.
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal group policies and external statutory requirements
- Develop new tools and reporting in line with changing business requirements.
- Drive special projects and initiatives, e.g. process improvement, system development, budget modelling, policies and procedures set.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years auditing or accounting experience
- Good command of English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager