Finance Manager - Luxury Retail
About the company:
Our client is a leader in the luxury retail field with a growing number of regional stores. The company is currently expanding and looking for Group Level Finance Manager to join and lead the reporting and analysis team. In addition, they offer excellent company benefits including competitive annual leave days, medical and insurance.
- Manage a growing Finance & Accounting team to perform monthly reporting and analysis
- Lead and deliver monthly consolidated accounts whilst ensuring internal controls and compliance are met
- Take charge in process and system streamlining as well as implementation
- Implement and maintain group internal controls, liaise with auditors
- Prepare tax computation and assist in tax planning
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- 8 years of relevant working experience with at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Former experience in retail is a plus, though not mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices and ability to enhance internal controls
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #226660 to email@example.com with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.