Finance Manager - Luxury Retail
The company is a globally recognized brand in the retail industry. Their stores are well established and compete in the luxury retail space. Due to further expansion of the team and business, they are currently looking for a talented Finance Manager to provide valuable insights for strategic decision making and manage regional reporting functions.
- Work closely with the Finance Director of APAC and MD to manage Accounting and Finance functions
- Drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Take part in 5 year strategic plan.
- Manage tax and cash flow functions for APAC region
- Perform trend and business analysis, by product categories, location
- Act as the finance business partner and work closely with sales and marketing
- Assist in the standardization and improvement financial and management reports
- Ad hoc projects
- Relevant degree in Finance and Accounting, CPA qualified accountant is required.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in an analytical position or all-rounded position in the retail industry
- Previous experience in retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical firms would also be considered advantageous
- Regional exposure in APAC, with team management experience
- Excellent business partnering ability and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants, please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #235791 in the subject title.