Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Finance & Accounting
A globally leading international law firm with a strong regional presence. They are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to manage their Finance & Accounting team and provide on the ground support to practice groups.
- Manage a Finance & Accounting team to perform monthly financial reporting and accounting duties
- Work closely with oversea Share Services Centre on operational accounting matters
- Management reporting and analysis, being a business partner to division heads
- Implement and maintain group internal controls, liaise with auditors
- Ad hoc projects assigned by Financial Controller / Directors
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 experience or audit training would be advantageous but not mandatory
- At least 5-8 years of relevant working experience, exposure to team management is a plus
- Former experience in a law firm is preferred but not mandatory, professional services preferred
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices and ability to lead and manage a team
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #260993 - Finance Manager - Law Firm to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend