Finance Manager - Law Firm
A globally leading international law firm with a strong regional presence. They are looking for a seasoned Finance professional to manage a sizable Accounting team.
- Manage a growing Finance & Accounting team to perform monthly financial reporting and accounting duties
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and Finance senior management to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Manage a sizable team and develop subordinates in a wide range of functions from operational accounting to credit management
- Management reporting and analysis
- Take charge in process and system streamlining as well as implementation
- Implement and maintain group internal controls, liaise with auditors
- Prepare tax computation and assist in tax planning
- Ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 3 years in a managerial position
- Former experience in a law firm is preferred but not mandatory, professional services preferred
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices and ability to lead and manage a team
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #237402 - Finance Manager - Law Firm to email@example.com with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.