Finance Manager - Investment Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to HK$588000.00 per annum|
Our client is an established investment group in HK with a diversified business portfolio such as PE funds, alternative strategy investments and direct investments. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be overseeing a full spectrum of accounting operations from financial accounting, management reporting, internal control, treasury to taxation. You are required to review daily accounting records and financial reports for ensuring the compliance and accuracy with regards to the internal policy, conduct monthly management accounts and annual budget, and submit FRR as well as other regulatory returns including Type 4&9 to SFC. As a Finance Manager, you are also expected to perform cash management such as monitoring the Group's cashflow, maintaining relationship with banks, and liaise with external stakeholders for financing arrangements.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Solid experience in preparing FRR and regulatory returns for Type 4 & 9 license
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" quoting reference number #223366.
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.