Finance Manager - Insurance, up to 55k
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an established insurance firm with business operations in over 20 countries across the globe. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the insurance finance team as a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you are responsible for the preparation of financial and regulatory reports in accordance with the internal reporting requirements as well as HKIA standard. In addition, you will be required to perform annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, as well as prepare management reports and other financial analysis. As a Finance Manager, you will also act as a business partner with Senior Management or other key stakeholders from claims, underwriting, technical accounting and reserving actuaries to identify new business opportunities such as new market entry, and product development as well as evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency.
individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience gained from Insurance industry with audit background
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting (USGAAP and IFRS)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.