Finance Manager - HK listed (HK + China Markets)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established and renowned HK listed company in the Consumer industries. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results
- Responsible for Financial Reporting, consolidation for the Group
- Monitor subsidiaries and business units across China and Hong Kong to ensure the accounting standards and regulations are complied with
- Solid financial planning, budgeting and analysis experiences with good business insights
- Assist with special projects, including due diligence, pre-acquisition investment analysis and post-acquisition business integration
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Solid SAP usage and system enhancement/ implementation experiences are highly preferred
- Familiar with PRC accounting standards and practises is a plus
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred but not a must
- At least 7-10 years of experience with preferably in sizable HK listed companies across fast-paced environment (Retail, FMCG or consumer related industries)
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at land line or whatsapp (+852) 3103 4314 OR email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.