Finance Manager - Group Level
About the company:
A listed MNC company in the FMCG industry with a wide product range in the food and beverage industry. As part of their business expansion they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to manage the holdings level accounts and also be responsible for financial and management reporting duties.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the accounting team to ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are in a timely manner
- Prepare analytical review on subsidiary financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Review monthly financials, perform variance analysis on Sales, expenses, P&L, and Cash Flow including inventories and Capex.
- In charge of taxation, transfer pricing and country-by-country files
- Handle company secretary duties
- Any other ad Hoc duties assigned by management
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 8 years working experience, with experience acquired in Retail / FMCG Industries at the holdings level preferred
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill
- Work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #240060 - Finance Manager - Group Level in the subject title.