Finance Manager - FP&A
A globally leading player in the infrastructure, logistics and transportation business. With regional Headquarters in Hong Kong, the group level finance team is based in Hong Kong and oversees the global business. They are currently looking for a Manager to lead a team to drive the budgeting, forecasting as well as business analytical functions.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, this is a contributor role where you will perform all financial analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting for the Hong Kong business
- Monitor the budget, forecast and report on actual results, explain variances
- Provide analytical insights on business and operational performances, drive strategic planning function
- Work closely with financial reporting team to ensure integrity and completion of deliverable reports
- Provide recommendations to local business units on profitability and cost management
- Ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
- Degree holder, CPA qualified accountant preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience gained in a sizable company. FP&A experience preferred
- Previous Audit experience would be an added advantage with exposure to sizable audit firms such as Big 4
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering experience with other functions is a plus
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for Assistant Manager - FP&A
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #231049 - Finance Manager - FP&A in subject line with a short description of relevant experiences.