Finance Manager (FP&A) 70K
A well known corporate company in Hong Kong with various business units in property, entertainment and other regional projects. As part of the growing FP&A function, the team is looking to hire a Manager for one of their FP&A business units.
About the role
You will be the key finance team member to engage with the internal project stakeholders. In order to succeed in the role, you must previously have experience with being a finance business partner working closely with senior management including various project stakeholders and divisional heads.
- Work closely with internal senior stakeholders to manage budgeting, forecasting for internal BU
- Manage existing and new upcoming projects, including cost, revenue and resource allocation
- Act as a business partner to provide recommendations on decision making and ensuring operational efficiency
- Lead a team to execute budgeting, forecasting and analytics
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- Business partnering experience with senior stakeholders within the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with local and overseas teams
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (preferred)
The client offers a competitive remuneration package as well an attractive annual leave system. Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary of your experiences.