Finance Manager - FMCG
Our client is one of the Largest Multinational FMCG Groups in the world. With their wide range of product portfolio and resourceful marketing budget, the company has successfully earned and sustain their position as one of the titans in the industry. To cope with their growing demand and expansion, the company is now in search for a Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the account team and ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Prepare analytical review on subsidiaries' financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Review monthly financials, perform variance analysis on Sales, expenses, P&L, and Cash Flow including inventories and Capex.
- Develop business models for management's decision and facilitate financial performance monitoring
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal group policies and external statutory requirements
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in Retail / FMCG / Trading & Manufacturing Industries preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill
- Work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager