Finance Manager - FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$550000 - HK$650000 per annum + Bonus|
About the company:
A listed MNC company in the FMCG industry with a wide product range in nutrition and food items. As part of their business expansion they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to manage the accounting team and also be responsible for financial and management reporting duties.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the accounting team to ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are in a timely manner
- Prepare analytical review on subsidiaries' financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Review monthly financials, perform variance analysis on Sales, expenses, P&L, and Cash Flow including inventories and Capex.
- Develop business models for management's decision and facilitate financial performance monitoring
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal group policies and external statutory requirements
- Any other ad Hoc duties assigned by management
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 8 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in Retail / FMCG Industries preferred
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill
- Work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #234661 - Finance Manager - FMCG in the subject title.