Finance Manager - Finance Projects
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a fast-growing company with headquarter in Hong Kong and businesses across
the region. They are looking for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in system implementation, including SAP and other finance systems
- Provide recommendations on process improvements and efficiency enhancement
- Faster the standardization of smooth implementation of group processes and procedures
- Conduct data analysis and risk assessments
- Provide timely reporting to managements on any suggestions and recommendations on new systems
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification. Big 4 or CPA firm training is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years working experience
- Experiences in Retail, FMCG and manufacturing industries are preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Independent and responsible person who takes initiatives at work and love
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.