Finance Manager, Engineering company
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$480000.00 - HK$600000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established Engineering firm, being a contractor with the HKSAR Government, the company completed significant investigation projects in both the public and private sectors in Asia. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to supervise a small finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include full set of accounts base on Group Policies and Local accounting standards. You will be responsible for bookkeeping of 3 entities by supervising a small team of accounting staff and review their work. You will also perform intercompany balance reconciliations, review outgoing payments and settlements/AR recovery and collection, prepare monthly schedules and reports as well as budgeting/ forecasting and variance analysis/ commentaries. Lastly you will assist in the coordination of tax filing and audit process as well as any ad hoc duties as assigned.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Finance degree or related subjects
- Qualified accountant preferred
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Flex Systems a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft office, especially Advanced Excel
- Detail minded, responsible, reliable and a good team player
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Previous exposure in construction industry preferred
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or click in APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number BC 34775. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.