Finance Manager (Change Management)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A market leading European retail brand looking for a Finance Manager to cope with their business expansions. This position leads works closely with colleagues across all teams, influencing and training both Finance and non-Finance team members to execute Finance strategic changes, covering Finance Process enhancement, System changes, Migration of Finance processes etc.
- In charge of Head office Finance recording & payment process enhancement
- Drive migration of Head office financial processes to Shared Service centre
- Head office lead in providing Group guidance on, and monitor changes relating to Financial reporting and controls
- Strengthen Finance change controls within the group : design, review and implement financial recording processes, provide training, etc.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Basic degree in accounting, strong in Controls mindset
- At least 6 years' experience leading and managing Finance Changes / Transformation
- Analytical, with excellent Project management skills.
- Matured, self-initiated, innovative, independent, with good interpersonal skills dealing with different levels of management
- MUST BE proficient in MS office / Excel. Candidates experienced in using Sun Accounting, VBA/SQL, Excel macros skills would stand at advantage. Good at presentation.
- Strong in influential and managerial skills. Sharp in identifying controls/efficiency gaps, problem solver.
- Travelling may be required
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please contact Danvis Lau at (852) 3103 4314 or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.