Finance Manager - Business Partnering
Our client is a well-established and fast expanding business across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Business Planning, analysis for management business review and decision making.
- Monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Liaise with different functional teams and business units and support them from finance perspective
- Assist with presentations and business plans for top management review
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results
- Assisting to achieve and setting business KPIs
- Developing short term and long term financial modelling and business scenarios to support business growth
- Act as a business partner to the team to implement improved processes to increase company's efficiency & profitability
- Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Working closely with different teams, including sourcing, supply chain teams
- Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to present to the board
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, solid commercial experiences in FP&A and business partnering scope, understanding of operations
- At least 6-8 years of experience with preferably in the services industries, professional firms, advertising or hospitality industries
- Familiar with system usage (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion, ERP Modules)
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.