Finance Manager - Asset Management
- Well-established Asset Management
- Work-life balance
- Overseas experience is highly appreciated
Our client is a well-established Asset Management with a diversified business portfolio such as PE funds, alternative strategy investments and direct investments. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be overseeing a full spectrum of accounting operations from financial accounting, management reporting, internal control, treasury to taxation. You are required to review daily accounting records and financial reports for ensuring the compliance and accuracy with regards to the internal policy, conduct consolidation for over 50 entities, monthly management accounts and annual budget, and submit FRR as well as other regulatory returns to SFC. As a Finance Manager, you are also expected to perform cash management such as monitoring the Group's cash flow, maintaining relationship with banks, and liaise with external stakeholders for financing arrangements.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience with at least 1 years of managerial experience
- Experience in preparing FRR and regulatory returns for Type 1,4,9 license is preferred
- Consolidation experience is highly appreacited
- Working experience in overseas will be an advantange
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"