Finance Manager - Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an established Asset Management firm based in China with a diversified range of investment product categories, including Private Equity funds, Bond funds, Hedge funds, Funds of Funds and so on. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be overseeing a full spectrum of accounting operations from financial accounting, management reporting, internal control, treasury to taxation. You are required to review daily accounting records and financial reports for ensuring the compliance and accuracy with regards to the internal policy, conduct monthly management accounts and annual budget, and submit FRR as well as other regulatory returns including Type 4&9 to SFC. As a Finance Manager, you are also expected to perform cash management such as monitoring the Group's cash flow, maintaining relationship with banks, and liaise with external stakeholders for financing arrangements.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience, preferably with audit background
- Solid experience in preparing FRR returns for Type 4 & 9 license
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"