Finance Manager - Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Asset Management
- Work-life balance
- Immediately available preferred
Our client is a well-established Asset Management with a diversified business portfolio such as PE funds, alternative strategy investments and direct investments. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be overseeing a full spectrum of accounting operations from financial accounting, management reporting, internal control, treasury to Corporate Finance. You are required to review daily accounting records and financial reports for ensuring the compliance and accuracy with regards to the internal policy, monthly management accounts and annual budget, and submit FRR as well as other regulatory returns to SFC. As a Finance Manager, you are also expected to perform other ad hoc. tasks such as assisting in M&A including both acquisitions and disposal, liaising with external stakeholders for financing arrangements and taxation.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with Big4 financial audit background
- Experience in preparing FRR and regulatory returns for Type 1,4,9 license is preferred
- Consolidation experience is highly appreacited
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"