|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$750000.00 - HK$1000000 per annum|
Our client is a listed multinational in the Technology sector. A leader in their field with a portfolio of market-leading products, a rare opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join their Hong Kong headquarters as Regional Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Vice President Finance based in Hong Kong, you will oversee all reporting, planning and analysis for the countries under your remit. You will prepare monthly financial and management reports; consolidation as well as commentaries on the results. You will ensure all reports are in compliance with US GAAP and SOX requirements, liaising with the local finance teams and Operations on monthly results and report any financial issues. This role will see you enhancing the book closing process and improving efficiencies in the reporting systems. In addition, you will take a key part in the annual strategy plan, budgeting and forecasting exercises.
To qualify, successful individuals must possess:
- Big 4 qualified accountant with a further 4 years of commercial experiences
- Solid financial and management reporting gained in sizable multinationals
- APAC exposure is essential. Technology/ Telecommunication sectors would be highly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meeting multiple deadlines
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English and Chinese is a must
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 43412 or www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only