Finance Manager - 60K
About the company:
A leading trading, distribution and manufacturing business. They have strong regional presence and a growing business in Europe. The company is currently expanding and looking for Finance Manager to join and lead the financial and management reporting functions along with the finance team.
- Manage a growing Finance & Accounting team to perform monthly reporting and analysis
- Lead and deliver monthly consolidated accounts whilst ensuring internal controls and compliance are met
- Monitor company cash flow situations, work closely with trading office and manufacturing BU head
- Implement and maintain group internal controls, liaise with auditors
- Prepare tax computation and assist in tax planning
- Lead and develop existing and newly hired subordinates
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- 8 years of relevant working experience with at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Former experience in listed companies preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices and ability to enhance internal controls
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #226290 to email@example.com with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.