Our client is an established investment group in HK with a diversified business portfolio such as PE funds, alternative strategy investments and direct investments. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be overseeing a full spectrum of accounting operations from financial accounting, management reporting, internal control, treasury to taxation. You are also required to review daily accounting records and financial reports for ensuring the compliance and accuracy with regards to the internal policy, conduct monthly management accounts and annual budget. As a Finance Manager, you are also expected to perform cash management such as monitoring the Group's cash flow, maintaining relationship with banks, and liaise with external stakeholders for financing arrangements.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in Banking or Financial Services
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.