Our client is a reputable and fast-growing company in the logistics and shipping industry. To facilitate their expansion across the globe, they are looking for a high calibre Group Finance Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare consolidation of financial statements and annual reports for the Group
- Assist supervisor to lead the accounting teams and drive continuous improvement in accounting operations;
- Assist in M&A projects, especially for financial integration and new acquisition
- Business partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and assist in the finance teams in the business units
- Liaise with external parties and regulatory authorities;
- Perform ad hoc projects as required by Management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or other related disciplines. Member of recognized accounting bodies (HKICPA, CIA or ACCA) preferred;
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience (Shipping and logistics)
- Solid training from Big 4 is highly preferred
- Proficiency in excel skill and System knowledge (Oracle and Hyperion)
- Strong team player who is able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Self-initiative, well-organized, strong sense of responsibility and leadership skills;
- Strong business acumen, problem solving and good in communication & presentation skills;
- Good command in written English & Chinese and Putonghua;
- Occasional travel to China is needed
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.