Our client is a fast paced organisation based in Hong Kong serving the public sector. A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team. This is a Hong Kong based role.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead a sizable team and oversee the day to day finance operations for Hong Kong. As part of your role, you will monitor and enhance internal control and compliance standards for the group, advising on improvement areas on processes and systems where necessary. In addition, you will manage the annual budgetary exercise and monthly forecast; monitor and control spend and provide remedial actions. Supporting the wider operations, you will interact with various departments, raising financial and internal control awareness. Moreover, this role will see you coaching and mentoring an experienced team of accountants, enabling them to become a more business advisory function, thus providing value added financial information to the organisation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant
- Minimum 12 years of financial management experience
- Prior exposure gained in HK listed or well established MNC
- Demonstrable successful track record in leading a finance team
- Solid knowledge in accounting standards and taxation policies in Hong Kong
- Best practices in internal control and compliance standards
- Excellent written and verbal English and Cantonese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 229155 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only