Our client is a HK Listed market leader in the industrial manufacturing industry. An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join their management reporting team, covering Hong Kong and China markets.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead a small team and oversee all spectrum of management accounting for your division, supporting the business unit from reporting, budgeting and forecasting, operational performance, taxation and internal control. A key part of your role is to ensure high standard of compliance and that reports produced are accurate and in accordance with their corporate governance. In addition, you will work closely with group finance function, ensuring the financial system and records are accurate and up-to-date. This role will see you travelling to China operations, liaising with the local accounting teams, providing corporate level support as well as conducting meetings with senior business leaders.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in financial and/or management reporting
- Prior exposure gained in HK listed or complex multinational is highly preferred
- Strong HK and China taxation and accounting requirements
- Hands on, ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with SAP
- Occasional travelling to PRC is required
Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 229259 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes